Reporting to the House Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the front of house operation for this busy Clubhouse.
This multi-functional venue services its Members and their Guests as well as Corporate, Social and Wedding clients.
We are seeking a professional individual with an exceptional level of customer service that can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years hospitality experience with at least 12 months in a supervisory/management role.
- Sound knowledge and experience in restaurant operations including stock ordering, rostering & managing costs.
- Demonstrated staff management skills including motivating staff, improving productivity and work performance.
- Experience with VIP Events and Meetings including event orders and running sheets
- Experience with POS systems, event management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional level of customer service
- Professional presentation and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to manage priorities and problem solve
- Ability to work autonomously whilst building and maintaining relationships with all internal departments.
- Experience in managing corporate, social club events and weddings
- Must hold a current RSA and RSF certificate or able to obtain these
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings as required
- Experience in a membership base organisation desirable
Given the unique nature of this industry, working outside of office hours will be required. The Clubhouse is operational 7 days a week during our summer period however subject to member demand outside of this time.
If you have an outgoing personality, are highly motivated and a team player then this is the role for you.
For further information and/or to apply for this role please email Amanda Jacobs at email@example.com.